Ninety Percent of Everything is looking for a trusted professional to join the team as Delivery Manager. The position is based at our central Kyiv office.
Our goal is to revolutionise the iconic industry of shipping by creating a suite of comprehensive software solutions for the Maritime industry. We are at an exciting stage of our journey. Over the next couple of years, our teams and squads will build more than 30 products from the ground up. Our team has been growing rapidly and will continue to grow over the coming months, both in the UK and overseas, as we increase our customer base.
This is an opportunity for the right person to help us to achieve our goals by providing a line management role for our development team, and guide our organisation with efficient, effective Agile practices. This role will report directly to the COO. Critical to the success of the role will be a strong working partnership with the London based team and the teams in our office in the Ukraine.
We are looking for a proactive and driven individual with excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, high integrity and a proven track record of working successfully as part of a team, ideally across multiple locations.
Introduction to 90PoE
Development good practice
- Coach development squads in good Agile practice
- Support in Scrum Master role
- Make sure the development team are working as effectively as possible with clear, short term and long-term goals
- Work closely across development teams to identify any blockers, (e.g.: ticket clarity, dependencies) and facilitate their resolution or suggest reprioritisation
- Ensure delivery cadence, and work to facilitate solutions, escalating issues if necessary
- Work with Product Management team to ensure business objectives are clearly understood and translated into meaningful work tasks for the development team
- Communicate business decisions, changes and news to your team on behalf of the company
- Help to create a brilliant work environment that positively impacts on the employee experience
Perform line management responsibilities for a team of approximately 30 developers. - Working with our HR professional to manage the development, learning and performance of the development pool. - You will be working alongside an established team within the Kyiv office consisting of HR professionals, Site Management and administrative assistance
What we are looking for from you:
- A natural coach with proven track record in managing a high calibre development team
- Good knowledge of modern Agile development practices
- Solutions-minded, with the ability to use judgment and common sense to anticipate and overcome obstacles
- High integrity and ability to handle sensitive information appropriately
- Excellent listening skills and ability to develop strong trust-based relationships with all levels in the organisation
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to operate successfully across different cultural boundaries and teams, taking a highly collaborative approach
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to support a fast-paced company in its mission to transform the maritime industry.
- The ability to work with a diverse team across multiple cultures in a fast paced, progressive and agile environment
- To bring your expertise and skills to play a crucial role in the successful running of the business.
- State of the art, centrally located Kyiv offices with a high-energy tech startup atmosphere
- Competitive salary
How to apply?
Please send us an email with a cover letter and CV to OpenOcean Careers