Graphic Designer / Communications Designer (Kyiv)
90 Percent of Everything is looking for a Graphic Designer/ communications designer to join the team in the Kyiv office on a full-time basis.
Your role will be to support the Chief Experience Officer and the company’s current marketing collateral requirements, ranging from:
- Numerous illustrations / diagrams around the structure of our business
- Internal and external marketing asset creation (conference graphics, wall banners)
- Printed marketing materials (flyer, logos, brochures, e-books.
- Consumer website enhancements
- Brand identify, guidelines.
- Stationary, Power-points, keynote templates
- Generating marketing materials (PowerPoint, Keynote presentations, Flyers, Booklets)
- Creating brand collateral (Brand Book, Style-guides)
You must love working as part of a creative team, bouncing ideas off like-minded people to produce the best possible work and as a visual designer - be very familiar with sites like www.behance.comandwww.dribbble.comand other design focus communities.
Our goal is to revolutionise the Maritime industry by creating a suite of comprehensive software and hardware solutions commercialised under the SaaS model. Over the next couple of years, our squads will build more than 30 products from the ground up. This includes everything from global vessel tracking to vessel performance analysis, crew allocation optimization and so much more. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to apply cutting-edgetechnology to revolutionising an iconic industry.
- 5+ years’ experience in a graphic design-related field
- Portfolio of work (which show evidence of the skillset and experience in development corporate communications.
- Excellent all-round communications skills in English
- Expert knowledge of Illustrator, Sketch and the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch andother related software)
- Experience in managing a couple of jr/mid weight designers
- Proficiency in presenting design work to user experience teams, product andengineering teams, and executives for review and feedback
- Experience with consumer brand experience design and an understanding ofstorytelling
- Additional design skills in related fields, including animation and prototyping a plus
- Confident to operate in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have
- UX/UI Product Design
What’s in it for you?
- Working with the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Disrupting a century-old industry in a start-up environment
- Opportunity to grow and develop your core skills
- Deliver a greenfield system
- Work with a diverse multicultural team in an agile environment
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere, which createsgreat working conditions and fun culture.
How to apply?
Please send us an email with a cover letter and CV to OpenOcean Careers