IoT Hardware Manager (Kyiv)
90 Percent of Everything is looking for IoT Hardware Manager to join team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
Our goal is to revolutionise shipping by creating a suite of comprehensive software solutions for the Maritime industry. Our journey begins now. Over the next couple of years, our teams and squads will build more than 30 products from the ground up. This includes everything from global vessel tracking to vessel performance analysis, crew optimization and so much more. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to apply cutting-edge technology to revolutionising an iconic industry.
What’s in it for you?
- Working with latest cutting-edge technologies
- Disrupting a century old industry in a startup environment
- Opportunity to grow and develop your core skills
- Deliver a green field system
- Work with a diverse multicultural team in an agile environment
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates good working conditions
- Opportunity to travel to client offices based in London
- Experience firsthand the squad-chapter-guild workflow model, our version of the Spotify model
- Manage on a daily basis our device manufacturer that assemble and dispatch to the vessel the IOT platform and sensor modules.
- Be responsible of the supply chain gathering multiple providers of CPU motherboard, routers, sensors, cables, etc.
- Work closely with the software development team in London and Kyiv to validate and monitor the quality of the software-built process during manufacturing.
- Work closely with our device and hardware development lead to escalate issues; provide updates as an active member of the IOT squad.
- Supply chain experience to deliver electronic components to a factory
- Hands-on approach to digital device platform including hardware assembling, and hardware and software testing and configuring
- Understanding of:
- Electronic components such as CPU, routers, sensors, SSD
- IOT platform and services
- IP Networking, LAN, WAN, VSATWLAN: WiFi, ZigBee, Bluetooth,
Nice to have
- Cloud understanding and product experience (e.g. AWS)
- Testing method
- Linux and Golang
More about you
- Good level of English
- Willingness to learn and open mind about new technologies
- Confident to operate in a fast-paced environment
- A collaborative approach and willingness to engage in an environment of active idea sharing
- Ability to learn autonomously
- Excellent all-round communications skills
How to apply?
Please send us an email with a cover letter and CV to OpenOcean Careers