IT Support Engineer (Kyiv)
90 Percent of Everything is looking for a dynamic IT Support Engineer who is passionate about their customers and embraces change. We are on an exciting digital transformation journey across our entire organisation including re-defining the standard operating procedures of our IT support team in-line with best practices (ITIL) and the needs of our business. We hope you will consider our company as the next step in your career.
Our goal is to revolutionise shipping by creating a suite of comprehensive software solutions for the Maritime industry. Our journey begins now. Over the next couple of years, our teams and squads will build more than 30 products from the ground up. This includes everything from global vessel tracking to vessel performance analysis, crew optimization and so much more. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to apply cutting-edge technology to revolutionising an iconic industry.
Introduction to 90PoE
What you are great at:
- Day to day desktop support including user and device management.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software issues.
- Application monitoring and change management: including user upskilling in the O365 suite.
- Being proactive, anticipating and mitigating issues, which may impact service availability
- Infrastructure monitoring, fault diagnosis and resolution, directly or via third parties
- Capacity monitoring and planning; disaster recovery and back up testing
- Working with project teams to accept into service the new digital transformation technologies
- Contributing to the implementation of best practice ITIL services within the IT Support Team and continuously improving service metrics.
More about you:
- Experience resolving security and IT incidents and building an IT knowledge-base
- Professional and positive, with good customer-facing practices
- Analytical and diligent, with attention to detail.
- Resilient: ability to cope successfully under pressure and with shifting priorities.
- Articulate, transparent, with excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Effective collaborator and communicator at all levels who uses their own initiative and shares skills
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient and enthusiastic team player
- Assertive, adaptable, collaborative and creative with a can-do attitude, willing to go the extra mile
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new skills (such as our new technologies and legacy platforms)
- Supporting out of hours as part of our on-call rota
Your experience should include:
- Microsoft 365 (SharePoint/Teams/MS Office/Office 365/Enterprise Security).
- Mac / Windows 10 / Windows 2016 / AD / Azure AD/ AWS, Linux, Virtualisation (VMware).
- Telephony (PBX / Mobile / VOIP / MDM), A/V systems (audio-visual).
- Mulesoft / Oracle SQL / Java Skills - would be advantageous
- Equivalent or MSc in Information Technology would be an advantage.
- ITIL – Foundation qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 years IT support experience.
How to apply?
If you are interested – please send your CV to OpenOcean Careers