A fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic design team as Product Designer and joining the UI Squad withinthe company which is focussed on our design system – CORAL.You will be working alongside our existing product design team, and working closely with Designers, Product Leads, Front/Back end developers to create world class product experiences for the maritime industry.
90POE ambition is to revolutionise shipping by creating a suite of comprehensive software solutions for the Maritime industry. Over the next couple of years, our teams and squads will build more than 30 products from the ground up. This includes everything from global vessel tracking to vessel performance analysis, crew optimisation, and so much more. It is an exciting opportunity to have an impact on transforming an iconic industry.
Platform Squad is focused on the definition and implementation of OpenOcean design system, in essence, helping all Product Teams build those products on a system level. We are looking for an experienced product designer to join as a key member of our team. You will collaborate with designers and engineers on creating a vision and translating it into our design system, helping shape the future of OpenOcean platform.Help us define experiences and standards for the Maritime industry!
Introduction to 90PoE
- Listen to Product Teams needs and help them finding platform-level solutions for our users’ needs
- Guide evolution of experience throughout OpenOcean Studio
- Promote consistency and coherence across all our products
- Think holistically about the user experience and product ecosystem
- Collaborate with Product Designers on conceptualising, ideating and documenting components for Product teams
- You have experience in developing and maintaining design systems
- A solid understanding of Visual Design and User Experience
- You’re able to show through portfolio your evidence-based decisions
- You have 5+ years of experience creating high-quality interfaces
- You’re ready to articulate and explain your concepts to stakeholders including designers, engineers and product leads
- You mastered visual mockups in tools like Sketch
- You can utilise prototyping tools like InVision or Framer
- You have working proficiency and communication skills in written and verbal English
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of how React and its components work
- Experience with SAAS / B2B Products
- Working with latest cutting-edge frontend and backend technologies
- Choose the best technology fit for the problem at hand
- Helping to disrupt a century old industry in a startup environment
- Opportunity to grow and develop your core skills
- Deliver a green field system
- Work with a diverse multicultural team in an agile environment
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates good working conditions
- Opportunity to travel to the London office
- Experience firsthand the squad-chapter-guild workflow model, our version of the Spotify model
How to apply?
If you are interested – please send your CV to OpenOcean Careers